Incharge of (P & D): Mr. Sabih-ur-Rahman, Director
The Planning and Development Directorate is the backbone of the University which plays a vital role in its growth and development. Primarily it was established as a Planning and Development Section with the inception of the University in 1967, keeping in view the convincing demand of the HEC and Planning Commission to strengthen this unit, the Planning & Development Section was converted in to the Planning & Development Directorate and the new posts of Director (P&D), Dy. Director, Assistant Director (P&D), Accountant and Statistical Assistant were created.
- Preparation of the PC-I, PC-ll, PC-Ill, PC-IV and PC-V.
- Preparation of Cash, Work and Activities Plan.
- Preparation of Public Sector Development Programmes.
- Preparation of Quarter-wise expenditure statements.
- Preparation of Monthly and Quarterly Progress Reports.
- Coordination of Meetings with Monitoring Teams, HEC and Planning Commission.
- To arrange the Meetings pertaining to Development Projects.
- To coordinate with all Project Directors.
- To coordinate with Directorate of Works, Purchase and Store Unit and Account Section.
- To communicate/submit reports, plans and projects to the HEC, Planning Commission and Ministries.
- To peruse the development grants from HEC, Planning Commission.