Incharge of Estate Section: Mr.Humayun Khan , Assistant Registrar
Before 1980s, this section was run by the administration Section of the University. The First estate Officer who was appointed was Muhammad Iqbal (Late), since then this section become fully functional. This office was supposed to look after the hiring, allotment of houses and cafeteria and shops at the campus. Security was also the activity of this office.
Estate was not run by any Assistant Registrar but was taken in the late 1990s. Before 1996 it was run under supervision of the Estate Officer. In Oct., 1996 and the first Estate Officer, Mr. Malik Abdul Rehman was promoted as Assistant Registrar and placed at Estate Office as Assistant Registrar (Estate) since that day Estate office is run by Assistant Registrar Estate .
- Physical verification of houses.
- Evaluation and Assessment of houses.
- Allotment of Houses A, B, C & D-type.
- Hiring of Houses.
- Allotment of Cafeteria, Canteens, Photocopier, Fruit Shops, Stores.
- Look after of University Land and Houses.
- Supervision of the sweeper in making University Campus from dust and dirt.
- Conducting meeting for House Rent Advance.
- Monitoring and inspection of hired houses University shops, stores and Cafeteria.