Incharge Admissions & Registration Section: Mr. Imdad Ali
The Admission Section deals with work relating to admission of students to various programmes of study of the University. The Section is charged with the responsibility to implement the Admission Policy and Procedures as approved by the Academic Council of the University from time- to time so as to achieve the goals as laid down in the University Act/Statutes. The records held by this Section are mainly related to Admission Policy and Procedures, coordination/holding of QAU entrance examination, minutes of Admission Committee on admissions, prospectus, admission schedule, admission of students, copies of records, files, instructions, and circulars etc. The Section deals with:-
- Master’s Programme Admissions/Conduct of Aptitude Tests
- Allotment of Registration Numbers to the students of M.Sc.M.Phil, Ph.D & Short Term Courses etc.
- Issuance of NOC to visit abroad to the students of M.Sc.M.Phil & Ph.D.
- Admissions of Foreign Students, correspondence with HEC & Ministry of Education
- Verification of Degrees/Certificates & Domicile of the students from the concerned Universities, Boards and District Administrations
- Sales of Prospectus & Admission Forms for M.Sc./Short Term Courses, M.Phil &Ph.D
- Final Clearance of all students/students of affiliated institutes
- Issuance of Medium of Instruction Certificate
- Issuance of University Identity Cards to all students
- Preparation/Maintenance of personal files of all students of the University & affiliated institutes
- Issuance of Notifications of the decisions of University Discipline Committee
- Issuance of Notifications of the decisions of Hostel Discipline Committee
- Issuance of Migration Certificate to all students/students of affiliated institutes
- All kinds of correspondence relating to admissions with Aiwan-e-Sadr, Prime Minister Secretariat, Ministry of Education, HEC etc.