SPIR signs MoU with Institute of International Relations, Kyiv University
The School of Politics and International Relations at Quaid-i-Azam University has agreed to academically collaborate with the Institute of International Relations (IIR) at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine. A Memorandum of Understanding for the purpose was recently concluded by Mr. Valerii Kopiika, Director IIR and Dr. Ishtiaq Ahmad, Director SPIR. The objective of the MoU is to encourage exchanges in all academic, scientific and other fields and activities, as well as among their related faculties and/or schools.
The agreement identifies the following areas of collaboration:
- Mutual exchange and collaboration of professors, researchers, students and staff in academic fields
- Conducting academic programs /courses, seminars, scientific conferences
- Exchange of literature, textbooks, science publications and periodicals
- Implementation of mutual academic projects
- Exchange of expertise and programs in fields of mutual interest
These activities will be based on reciprocity and mutual benefit and in accordance with the rules and regulations of each institution. At least once a year, SPIR and IIR will agree upon the specific programs and fields of cooperation as appropriate. The MoU is valid for an indefinite period of time, subject to an extension upon mutual agreement by both the institutions.