Public Relations Office
Public Relations Office is the primary contact and source office for media enquiries. The office is also responsible for promoting the University’s strengths including events, research, faculty and students’ success stories through print, electronic and social media.
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to the targeted media.
- Production and distribution of the university Newsletter and publicity materials.
- Collecting and analyzing media coverage of the University
- Media and advertising strategy including coordination for the publication of the Ads.
- Responsible of keeping the University website “News Portal” updated.
- Publicizing the University through social media sites like Twitter and Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Fostering community relations through events.
Follow official social media pages