QAU >> Admissions >>Equivalence Certificates and Conversion of Grades

Candidates having foreign certificates/degrees should provide equivalence certificates and conversion of the grades into marks from HEC, Islamabad for Bachelor’s and higher level degrees and from Inter Board Committee for Matric and Intermediate level. Certificates/Degrees with CGPA of local Universities / Institutions also require conversion of grades into marks or percentage from the concerned Universities / Institutions in Pakistan.