Announcements :

Equivalence Certificates and Conversion of Grades Into Marks

Applicants having foreign certificates/degrees should provide equivalence certificates and conversion of the grades into marks from HEC for Bachelor level degrees and from (IBCC) Inter Board Committee of Chairman for Matric and Intermediate levels. Certificates/Degrees with CGPA of local Universities/Institutions also require conversion of grades into marks from the Universities/Institutions concerned in Pakistan.

Lateral Entry in 5th Semester of BS Programme

Other Links

error: Content is protected ! QAU