Fee/Dues Details for Bs Fall 2022 Batch
|No.||Dues/Fee Description||First Semester Dues/Fee||Subsequent Semesters Dues/Fee|
|1.||Regular||Rs. 74,960/-(Approx)||Rs. 49,650/-(Approx)|
|2.||Self-finance||Rs. 115,520/- (Approx)||Rs. 89,870/-(Approx)|
|3.||Hostel||Rs. 26,040/-(Approx)||Rs. 20,470/-(Approx)|
The Candidates marked as SELECTED in the 6th/Final Merit List are directed to report in the Admission Office, QAU for joining up to 29-09-2022, in case not reported then the seat will be given to the candidate next on merit from the WAITING list.
Consent For Admission Through Waiting List as Displayed on The QAU Website for BS (Morning) Programme Fall-2022
Click here to apply.
This facility is available up-to 29th September 2022.
Please read the following instructions before joining /depositing the fee/dues in the University Account.
- The (provisionally) selected candidates are advised to report (in person) to the respective Department/ Institute/ School/ Centre (DISC) for obtaining the Fee/Dues Bank Challan for depositing in the HBL or Askari Bank upto 29-09-2022 (Thursday) till 03:30 pm. They are also advised to produce the following academic documents (in original) along with five attested photocopies of the following documents at the time of joining/interview: -
- Matric/ “O” Level Marks Sheet etc.
- FA/FSc/I.Com (Part-I) “A” Level Marks Sheet etc.
- Equivalence Certificates (“O & A” Level)
- Domicile Certificate
- Any other requisite/required/relevant/necessary supporting document.
- The confirmation of admission is subject to the production & verification of original documents by the respective Department/ Institute/ School/ Centre (DISC). Without production/showing of original documents; no candidate will be allowed to join the Department/ Institute/ School/ Centre (DISC) in the Undergraduate Programme under any circumstances.
- The candidates selected on his/her choice will not be selected in the subsequent list; those who have selected and deposited the fee/dues on self-finance basis will have intact choice for regular basis only. However, if they desired to shift themselves to the new subject option on regular basis they are advised to report in the new Department/ Institute/ School/ Centre (DISC) and submitted original admission form and fee/dues bank challan for confirmation of their admission.
- Those who have deposited the fee/dues against regular seats/subject options, then all other choices will be blocked OR exhausted.
- The (provisionally) admitted candidates will be required to pass the HSSC Examination (as a whole) with at least 50% marks and also be required to submit his/her HSSC passed result card within stipulated period in the concerned Department/ Institute/ School/Centre (DISC). In case of less than 50% marks in HSSC Examination OR Non-submission of HSSC result card in the concerned Department/ Institute/School/Centre then his/her admission will be treated as CANCELLED as per Admission Policy.
- After (provisionally) selection and depositing the fee/dues in the University Account, if the student declared as FAILED in the HSSC Examination by the concerned Board, the Fee/Dues as deposited by him/her will not be refunded under any circumstances except Refundable Securities.
- The (provisionally) admitted candidates having foreign certificates are required to provide Equivalence Certificates and conversion of the grades into marks from Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC) for Matriculation and Intermediate levels.
- If a candidate is selected on self-finance basis in the earlier merit list and deposited the fee/dues in the university account and later his/her name appeared on regular basis against the regional/provincial & any reserved seat/quota then the excess/balance amount will be adjusted in his/her next semester fee/dues subsequently.
- In case of cancellation of admission 50% refund of fee to the student (s) admitted in 1st Semester within stipulated time of one week on his/her request.
- The Classes of BS/Undergraduate (Morning) Programme Fall Semester-2022 will be started w.e.f 19-09-2022 (tentatively).
The following shall not be eligible for admission to BS programmes of study: -
- Those who have Failed under Clause 7(c) (i) (a) of the examination rules of this University.
- Those who have Ceased to be a student of this University under Clause 7(c) (i) (b) under the examinations rules.
- Those who already possess BS/BALLB/Pharm-D or its equivalent degree from this or any other University.
- Those who are already on the rolls of this University.
- Those who have been expelled from the University on disciplinary grounds.
- No student of BS or equivalent degree holder shall be admitted to a second or subsequent BS/ LLB/ Pharm-D Programme (either on Regular OR Self-Finance basis) in the University Teaching Departments/ Centers/ Institutes/ School under any circumstances.
- The admission shall be cancelled on the written request of the student concerned as per approved rules duly recommended by the respective Chairman/Director and the Dean of the Faculty concerned.
- In case of incorrect/misleading information or concealment of facts, the University reserves the right to refuse/cancel the admission and expel the applicant (student) from the University at any time.
- The Vice-Chancellor may cancel/refuse admission to any student without assigning reasons.
- The students whose names were dropped or struck off from the rolls of QAU or any University Teaching Department/ Center/Institute due to shortage of lectures or non-payment of dues or poor performance or non-appearance in examination etc., in the semester, shall not be granted admission. The Syndicate may consider such cases on the recommendations of the University Admission Committee.
- The students dropped or struck off from the rolls of any University Teaching Department/ Center/Institute due to poor performance under semester system shall not be granted re-admission in any case in the same Discipline.
- Any student, who was rusticated, expelled, or whose entry in QAU or any University Campus was banned for any reason whatsoever at any time during his/her academic career, shall not be admitted to any class without the permission of the Syndicate. The Syndicate may not consider such cases except on the recommendations of the Admission Committee.
Scholarships/Financial Assistance After Enrolment/Registration at QAU
The QAU is providing Scholarships/Financial Assistance to the Pakistani National single OR double orphan (deserving) enrolled/ registered students of BS/Undergraduate programmes of the University in collaboration with the donor agencies.
NOTE: Students Admitted on Self-Finance Basis Are Not Eligible For Any Financial Assistance/Scholarship.
The University Hostel accommodations will be provided subject to availability of seats.