- The priorities of the subjects shall remain intact till the applicant gets admission against his/her first priority OR finalization of the admission process whichever is earlier. The dues/fee paid by the applicant, according to the earlier merit list shall automatically be shifted/adjusted accordingly if his/her name appeared in a subsequent list (s) against the filled priorities;
- In case of incorrect/misleading information or concealment of facts, the University shall have a right to refuse/ cancel the admission and expel the applicant (student) from the University at any stage;
- The applicants are advised to fill the priorities carefully. Priority of subjects once opted shall not be changed under any circumstances.
- No call letter shall be sent separately for written test or interview; applicants are advised to visit the QAU Website frequently.
- To avoid any inconvenience please attach all the required documents with the admission forms within stipulated time/period. However, the last date to submit left-over documents such as B.A/B.Sc. Result Cards/domicile etc. along with the required fee amounting to Rs.1000/- is 09-01-2015; (Download Undertaking)
- Data of all applicants shall be available on the University website on 04-01-2015; and will be refreshed on 09-01-2015.
- The Admission Forms sent by Post/Courier must reach in the University on or before 31-12-2014. No Admission Form will be received after due date in any case.
For further information regarding admissions and submission of application forms etc, OR any query, please contact QAU Information Centre at Ph. No. 051-90642036 . For sending any type of document by post/courier, the address must be:
QAU INFORMATION CENTRE
The QAU Information Centre will remain open to receive the missing/left over documents from Monday-Friday during office hours including holidays. The applicants may submit their documents by hand or by e-mail with reference to their allotted Registration Number/Tracking ID to: (email@example.com)
Please do not use postal/courier service to send your missing documents. Any documents received after the due date will not be entertained.