Fee/Dues Details for BS Fall-2023 Batch
|No.||Dues/Fee Description||First Semester Dues/Fee|
|1.||Regular||Rs. 80,460 /- (Approximately)|
|1.||Self-finance||Rs. 121,020/- (Approximately)|
- The selected candidates are required to login to the application portal at http://ugadmissions.qau.edu.pk/oas/app/signin.aspx to download the fee voucher.
- The selected candidates are advised to deposit the fee/dues in any Branch of HBL or Askari Bank and may be uploaded scanned Paid Fee/Dues Voucher on the application portal from where they downloaded the same upto 06-10-2023 (Friday : 7:00pm) positively, in case of non-depositing the fee/dues within stipulated period: the candidate next on Merit will be selected on your seat in the subsequent list.
- The confirmation of admission is subject to the production & verification of original requisite documents by the respective departments.
- After selection the student will deposit the fee/dues online in the University Account within the stipulated period/time.
The following shall not be eligible for admission to BS/LLB programmes of study: -
Those who have failed under the examination rules of this University.
- Those who have ceased to be a student of this University under the examinations rules.
- Those who already possess BS/LLB or its equivalent degree from this or any other University.
- Those who are already on the rolls of this University.
- Those who have been expelled from the University on disciplinary grounds.
- No student of BS or equivalent degree holder shall be admitted to a second or subsequent BS/LLB Programme (either on Regular OR Self-Finance basis) in the University Teaching Departments/ Centers/Institutes/ School under any circumstances.
- The admission shall be cancelled on the written request of the student concerned as per approved rules duly recommended by the respective Chairman/Director and the Dean of the Faculty concerned.
- In case of incorrect/misleading information or concealment of facts, the University reserves the right to refuse/cancel the admission and expel the applicant (student) from the University at any time.
- The Vice-Chancellor may cancel/refuse admission to any student without assigning reasons.
- The students whose names were dropped or struck off from the rolls of QAU or any University Teaching Department/ Center/Institute due to shortage of lectures or non-payment of dues or poor performance or non-appearance in examination etc., in the semester, shall not be granted admission. The Syndicate may consider such cases on the recommendations of the University Admission Committee.
- The students dropped or struck off from the rolls of any University Teaching Department/Center/Institute due to poor performance under semester system shall not be granted re-admission in any case in the same Discipline.